Welcome to the Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog is published annually by the Office of the Registrar. It contains information about courses as well as the requirements of the University of Connecticut Graduate School.
The entire contents of the catalog may be found on this website, but a PDF version of the catalog is also available for searching, downloading, and printing.
- December 2022 GraduationThe application for December 2022 graduation is now open. Students may apply through the Graduation Tile on their StudentAdmin homepage. For more information on the steps to graduation, visit https://registrar.uconn.edu/graduation/ and follow the steps for the degree or program you are completing.
- Spring 2022 Final ExamsFinal exam schedules are now available in Student Admin! Need to reschedule a final exam or have bunched finals? Check the Final Exam Rescheduling page with the Dean of Students Office for more information: dos.uconn.edu/reschedule-finals/
- Fall 2022 RegistrationCourse registration for the Fall 2022 semester will begin in Student Admin on Monday, March 21st. To view your enrollment appointment time for Fall 2022, click on the Manage Classes tile on your Student Admin homepage and select Enrollment Appointment.
- Summer 2022 RegistrationCourse registration for Summer Session 2022 will open in Student Admin on Monday, February 14th, at 9:00 AM EST. Learn more about Summer 2022 course offerings at the UConn Summer Session homepage.
- Dynamic Class Search Now AvailableThe Dynamic Class Search tool is now available to students in Student Admin to help simplify searching for classes. To access Dynamic Class Search, click on the “Manage Classes” tile on your Student Homepage, then select “Dynamic Class Search” from the options list.