Welcome to the Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog is published annually by the Office of the Registrar. It contains information about courses as well as the requirements of the University of Connecticut Graduate School.
The entire contents of the catalog may be found on this website, but a PDF version of the catalog is also available for searching, downloading, and printing.
News and Announcements
- Fall 2023 Undergraduate Registration Break for OrientationThe initial undergraduate enrollment period for Fall 2023 will close in Student Admin on May 16th at 10:30 PM. Registration will then reopen in Student Admin at 9:00 AM on July 25th and remain open until September 11th at 10:30 PM.
- CourseLeaf Section Scheduler (CLSS) PresentationThe Office of the Registrar is hosting a virtual presentation about the new CourseLeaf Section Scheduler (CLSS) academic scheduling system that will launch at UConn this summer. The virtual presentation will be held on Wednesday, May 10, 2-3:30pm via WebEx. While the presentation is intended for the academic departmental schedulers who will be using CLSS, […]
- New Course Modalities for Fall 2023Several new modes of instruction have been added for Fall 2023. Visit our Course Modalities page for more information and a description of each available course modality: registrar.uconn.edu/course-modalities.
- Spring 2023 Final ExamsFinal exam schedules are now available in Student Admin! Need to reschedule a final exam or have bunched finals? Check the Final Exam Rescheduling page with the Dean of Students Office for more information.
- Fall 2023 RegistrationCourse registration for the Fall 2023 semester will begin in Student Admin on Monday, March 20th. To view your enrollment appointment time for Fall 2023, click on the ‘Manage Classes’ tile on your Student Admin homepage and select ‘Enrollment Appointment’.