Welcome to the Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog is published annually by the Office of the Registrar. It contains information about courses as well as the requirements of the University of Connecticut Graduate School.
The entire contents of the catalog may be found on this website, but a PDF version of the catalog is also available for searching, downloading, and printing.
- Fall 2023 Thesis and Dissertation DeadlinesThe deadline to submit your final approved thesis/dissertation and final paperwork for Fall 2023 is December 1. There is an all-in-one webform for the approval page and report on the final exam. Additional information, instructions, and links to the forms can be found at: https://registrar.uconn.edu/graduation/.
- Upcoming HolidaysLabor Day will be observed on Monday, September 4th. No classes will be held. See the Academic Calendar for more important dates.
- Fall 2023 Add/Drop DeadlineMonday, September 11th is the last day to add, drop, or swap courses for the Fall 2023 semester in Student Admin. All changes must be made by 10:30 PM EST. Additional approvals will be needed to add courses after this deadline. Courses dropped after this date will have a “W” for withdrawal recorded on your academic […]
- Incomplete Deadline ApproachingThe last day for undergraduate students to make up Incomplete or Absence grades is Monday, September 18th.
- New Course Modalities for Fall 2023Several new modes of instruction have been added for Fall 2023. Visit our Course Modalities page for more information and a description of each available course modality: registrar.uconn.edu/course-modalities.