Welcome to the Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog is published annually by the Office of the Registrar. It contains information about courses as well as the requirements of the University of Connecticut Graduate School.
The entire contents of the catalog may be found on this website, but a PDF version of the catalog is also available for searching, downloading, and printing.
- Apply for Graduation and Submit Plan of Study by September 23If you plan to graduate in December 2022, be sure you apply for graduation and submit your plan of study by September 23. For more information on the steps to graduation, visit https://registrar.uconn.edu/graduation/ and follow the steps for the degree or program you are completing.
- Upcoming HolidaysLabor Day will be observed on Monday, September 5th. No classes will be held. See the Academic Calendar for more important dates: https://registrar.uconn.edu/academic-calendar/
- Fall 2022 Registration DeadlineThe Fall 2022 semester begins Monday, August 29th, and Fall 2022 semester course registration will remain open in Student Admin until 10:30 PM EST on Monday, September 12th. Courses dropped after this date will result in a “W” for withdrawal recorded on the academic record.
- Fall 2022 Undergraduate Registration Break for OrientationThe initial Fall 2022 enrollment period in Student Admin for continuing undergraduate students has closed for orientation sessions. Registration will reopen in Student Admin at 9:00 AM on July 21st and remain open until September 12th at 10:30 PM.
- Summer 2022 RegistrationCourse registration for Summer Session 2022 will open in Student Admin on Monday, February 14th, at 9:00 AM EST. Learn more about Summer 2022 course offerings at the UConn Summer Session homepage.