Welcome to the Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog is published annually by the Office of the Registrar. It contains information about courses as well as the requirements of the University of Connecticut Graduate School.
The entire contents of the catalog may be found on this website, but a PDF version of the catalog is also available for searching, downloading, and printing.
- Student Photo ContestAre you a UConn student with a creative lens? The Office of the Registrar is looking for inspired or innovative photos of student life at UConn. The winning photos will be featured as the defining imagery of the 2020-21 Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs. Visit the Catalog Cover Photo Contest page for more information and to enter a […]
- Scheduling Software Town HallThe Registrar’s Office is hosting a town hall-style meeting to discuss the university’s needs and wants for a new classroom scheduling software solution to replace our existing software, as our office prepares for an RFP for that purpose. The meeting is Friday, Oct. 18, at 2:30 p.m. If you’re interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. […]
- Fall 2019 Mid-Semester Grade RostersFall 2019 mid-semester grade rosters will be available from Monday, September 30, 2019 through Thursday, October 17, 2019. This senate-approved system enables instructors in all courses to enter midterm grades, but requires instructors of 1000- and 2000-level courses to record grades of C- or below into the Student Administration system. The goal is to ensure […]
- Pre-Pharmacy Students Eligible for New England Regional ProgramPlease click the link above for more information.
- 2019-20 Undergraduate Catalog Now AvailableThe 2019-20 Undergraduate Catalog is now available in PDF format and on the Undergraduate Catalog website, which also features some exciting new enhancements.