2018-19 Graduate Catalog
Welcome to the Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog is published annually by the Office of the Registrar. It contains information about courses as well as the requirements of the University of Connecticut Graduate School.
The entire contents of the catalog may be found on this website, but a PDF version of the catalog is also available for searching, downloading, and printing.
- Student Photo ContestAre you a UConn student with a creative lens? We are looking for inspired or innovative photos of student life at UConn. The winning photos will be featured as the defining imagery of the 2019-20 Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs. Visit the Catalog Cover Photo Contest page for more information and to enter a photo into […]
- The Fall 2018 Final Grades Rosters are available now.All grades must be submitted by 12 p.m. on Wednesday, December 19, 2018. Please visit our Submitting Final Grades webpage for more information.
- Spring 2019 RegistrationRegistration opens for the Spring 2019 semester in Student Administration System on October 22, 2018.
- Transcript ProcessingThe Office of the Registrar is currently undergoing a digitization project which may cause delays in transcript processing. If you attended prior to 1980, please allow a minimum of 2-4 weeks for processing.
- Graduate student servicesGraduate student enrollment services moved from the Graduate School to the Registrar’s Office in August 2017.