Welcome to the Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog is published annually by the Office of the Registrar. It contains information about courses as well as the requirements of the University of Connecticut Graduate School.
The entire contents of the catalog may be found on this website, but a PDF version of the catalog is also available for searching, downloading, and printing.
- Fall 2021 COVID-19 Vaccine RequirementFor more information on the Fall 2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement, please visit Student Health and Wellness’ COVID-19 Information webpage here: studenthealth.uconn.edu/updates-events/coronavirus/
- Fall 2021 RegistrationThe Fall 2021 semester begins Monday, August 30th, and Fall 2021 semester course registration will remain open in Student Admin until 10:30 PM EST on Monday, September 13th.
- Course Fee Questions?For current information about Fall 2021 course fees and any changes to fee policies, please see the Bursar's Fall 2021 FAQ: bursar.uconn.edu/fall-2021-faq
- COVID-19 FAQsLooking for the COVID-19 FAQ page? You can find it here: registrar.uconn.edu/covid-19-faq
- Electronic Transcripts Now AvailableThe Registrar’s office is pleased to announce that the University is now offering electronic official transcripts. These transcripts will be transmitted quickly via secure PDF to any email address that the student selects. Please see the Transcripts page for more information.