Welcome to the Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog is published annually by the Office of the Registrar. It contains information about courses as well as the requirements of the University of Connecticut Graduate School.
The entire contents of the catalog may be found on this website, but a PDF version of the catalog is also available for searching, downloading, and printing.
- Fall 2022 Thesis and Dissertation DeadlinesThe deadline to submit your final approved thesis/dissertation and final paperwork for Fall 2022 is December 2. There is an all-in-one webform for the approval page and report on the final exam. Additional information, instructions, and links to the forms can be found at: https://registrar.uconn.edu/graduation/
- Fall 2022 Withdrawal and Pass/Fail DeadlineMonday, November 14th is the last day to withdraw from a course for the Fall 2022 semester. This is also the last day to request to place a course on Pass/Fail grading or remove a course from existing Pass/Fail grading for the Fall 2022 semester. Visit our Forms webpage to submit a Student Enrollment Request […]
- Winter 2023 RegistrationCourse registration for the Winter 2023 session will begin in Student Admin on Monday, October 24th at 9:00 AM EST and will remain open until 10:30 PM EST on Wednesday, December 28th. Learn more about Winter 2023 course offerings at the UConn Winter Session homepage here: wintersession.uconn.edu.
- Spring 2023 RegistrationCourse registration for the Spring 2023 semester will begin in Student Admin on Monday, October 24th and will remain open until 10:30 PM EST on Monday, January 30th. To view your enrollment appointment time for Spring 2023, click on the ‘Manage Classes’ tile on your Student Admin homepage and select ‘Enrollment Appointment’.
- Upcoming HolidaysLabor Day will be observed on Monday, September 5th. No classes will be held. See the Academic Calendar for more important dates: https://registrar.uconn.edu/academic-calendar/