Welcome to the Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog is published annually by the Office of the Registrar. It contains information about courses as well as the requirements of the University of Connecticut Graduate School.
The entire contents of the catalog may be found on this website, but a PDF version of the catalog is also available for searching, downloading, and printing.
- Scheduling Software FeedbackThank you to everyone who attended our Oct. 18 Scheduling Software Town Hall Meeting. If you have additional feedback you’d like to share, please complete our Scheduling Software Feedback Form. You may also view the video recording of the meeting or download a copy of the Office of the Registrar’s presentation.
- Student Photo ContestAre you a UConn student with a creative lens? The Office of the Registrar is looking for inspired or innovative photos of student life at UConn. The winning photos will be featured as the defining imagery of the 2020-21 Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs. Visit the Catalog Cover Photo Contest page for more information and to enter a […]
- Scheduling Software Town HallThe Registrar’s Office is hosting a town hall-style meeting to discuss the university’s needs and wants for a new classroom scheduling software solution to replace our existing software, as our office prepares for an RFP for that purpose. The meeting is Friday, Oct. 18, at 2:30 p.m. If you’re interested in attending, please email email@example.com. […]
- Pre-Pharmacy Students Eligible for New England Regional ProgramPlease click the link above for more information.
- 2019-20 Undergraduate Catalog Now AvailableThe 2019-20 Undergraduate Catalog is now available in PDF format and on the Undergraduate Catalog website, which also features some exciting new enhancements.