Welcome to the Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog is published annually by the Office of the Registrar. It contains information about courses as well as the requirements of the University of Connecticut Graduate School.
The entire contents of the catalog may be found on this website, but a PDF version of the catalog is also available for searching, downloading, and printing.
- Upcoming HolidaysMartin Luther King Jr. Day will be observed on Monday, January 16th. No classes will be held. See the Academic Calendar for more important dates.
- Spring 2023 Add/Drop DeadlineMonday January 30th is the last day to add, drop, or swap courses for the Spring 2023 semester in Student Admin. All changes must be made by 10:30 PM EST. Additional approvals will be needed to add courses after this deadline. Courses dropped after this date will have a “W’ for withdrawal recorded on your academic […]
- Spring 2023 Withdrawal and Pass/Fail DeadlineMonday April 10th is the last day to withdraw from a course for the Spring 2023 semester. This is also the last day to request to place a course on Pass/Fail grading or remove a course from existing Pass/Fail grading for the Spring 2023 semester. Visit our Forms webpage to submit a Student Enrollment Request […]
- Summer 2023 RegistrationCourse registration for Summer Session 2023 will open in Student Admin on Monday, February 13th at 9:00 AM EST. Learn more about Summer 2023 course offerings at the UConn Summer Session homepage here: summersession.uconn.edu.
- Students Graduating in May 2023 or August 2023 Can Apply NowStudents planning to graduate in May 2023 or August 2023 can now apply through Student admin. Please apply as soon as possible. For more information please see Applying for Graduation. Students planning to graduate in December 2022 who have not yet applied through Student Admin, please contact Degree Audit. The self-service portal to apply for […]